I would like to thank Kim Nolywaika who nominated me for a Barnabas award, which is for bloggers who have been encouraging and inspiring. Thank you for your own frequent encouragement, and for seeing that in me also, Kim! The following is part of the Barnabas Award process.
**You have been chosen for this recognition because of the encouragement and inspiration you bring to your readers.
The way this works: Thank the person who nominated you, and share their blog. Think of five bloggers that encourage and inspire you and nominate them. List five things about yourself. Lastly, ask your nominees five questions.
Five things about me (Hannah)
1. My wingman and I have been married for 17 years and have 4 growing children.
2. I love anything and everything slathered in buffalo sauce.
3. I have a gift for creative lettering, and enjoy doing it to relax, de-stress, or just have “me” time.
4. I enjoy almost every genre of music, but especially country because I love how real and honest it is.
5. I have dreamed of writing a book, but the process is overwhelming to me.
Kim’s 5 questions for me:
1. What attribute of God gives you the most joy?
–His grace. I am so in need of it, and in awe that I am worthy of it.
2. Name one small and quiet way has He blessed you with His peace and comfort.
–In the watching of my garden plants bloom and grow. It reminds me of His delight in me, and that He cares about the little things.
3. If you could stand anywhere on the earth and sing all by yourself, where would it be?
–On a stage with a microphone.
4. If you could relieve one person’s suffering today, to whom would you minister?
–My 4 year old cousin who was just diagnosed with cancer.
5. What is the name of the last flower you smelled?
–Hydrangeas from my yard!
Questions for my nominees:
1. Name three songs you would put on an uplifting/encouraging playlist.
2. What is your #1 comfort food?
3. If you have free time to read, what do you read?
4. If you could fix one thing in the world, what would it be?
5. What does Hope mean to you?
I look forward to hearing everyone’s answers, and learning a bit more about you each. Thank you again to Kim for nominating me for the Barnabas Award. Barnabas means “encourager.” I hope that I can continue to use this space to share my story and hopefully bring some encouragement to people along the way. We are all in it together!
Please leave me a comment, it lets me know you’re listening!